Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday - Marathon

The day started out nice so Pat decided he would ride to Ft. Stockton while I worked. After a bit the sky became overcast and it was windy so he returned with groceries. I think he likes to grocery shop the way I like to do laundry.

After working, in lieu of reading I opted to work some crossword puzzles. I used to do a crossword every day, so it was nice to work the ole brain again.

Pat gave Blaze a haircut and a bath. He smells much better. He has loved running free off the leash. Since we were the only ones at the RV park didn't feel he needed to be on a leash. When we were visiting our friends yesterday he actually treed their cat. He thought he was tough stuff.

I don't have any pictures today. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment