Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday-La Luz

This morning we woke up and I went walking with Mom & Dad on thier morning walk - 1 mile. When I got back Pat had the RV ready to move to the RV park a mile down the road. We got moved in and I set up to work but I couldn't pick up the RV Park's wifi from the RV and mifi is not fast enough to pick up my VPN. I talked to the office and they let me move my computers to thier office and work.

After work I had lunch and we decided to go to Lowe's (its a grocery store not the hardware store) and then to Walmart. I bet I have been in more Walmarts since we left than in the last 2 years of my life.

We watched Ellen and then off to Mom & Dad's for dinner. Dad had bar-b-qued pork ribs, served up with Mom's corn casserole, salad and hot bread. It was delish. I could have eaten the whole corn casserole.

Back home to watch TV and bed. I'm finally getting the hang of this semi-retirement. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment