Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuesday-Carlsbad, NM

We woke early and were off to Carlsbad at daylight. If anyone has been out this way they know there is nothing to look at but oil wells. We entered New Mexico and gained an hour of time.

We arrived at the RV park. It seems pretty nice, it even has an indoor heated pool. Maybe tomorrow I will go for a swim.

I worked most all day as the wifi was giving me major problems. We had the RV office reset all thier wifi systems and finally about the time I wanted to stop working the wifi was zooming. Tomorrow I'll be able to kick butt in the work department. (hopefully)

I don't have much to report as only took a break to walk around the RV Park with Blaze and Pat.

Everyday can't be perfect; I feel sure tomorrow will be a better day. Can't wait. No pics today, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment