Friday, May 20, 2011

Thursday-La Luz

I'm shaking things up today. I took the morning walk with Mom & Dad, came back and ate breakfast and decided to spend the morning with Pat in lieu of working. We went to the golf course where Pat hit a bucket of balls, then off to Walgreens to pick up my meds (they have a liquor store in Walgreens). Then off to Walmart to purchase items we need for the chili cook off.

We returned to the RV for lunch and then I worked. This worked out better as the wind has been brutal here, and picks up in the afternoon. They have high wind warnings like we have tornado warnings. I've included a picture which shows White Sands blowing across the horizon.

Off to Mom & Dad's for happy hour and dinner where we discussed the route we would take to the cook off. Since I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, Mom will ride with me to the salon then we'll return and I'll ride with Mom & Dad to the cook off and meet up with Pat as he will leave before us to get diesel.

Can't wait for the week end and the cook off. Bring it on Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment