Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday - La Luz

Woke up early today,(see pics of the sunrise) blogged and visited facebook. I haven't been on facebook since I left Austin the 1st of April. At 7:00 left to go walking with Mom. I've lost about 3-4 lbs. When we leave here I will have to keep doing my daily walk.





Came home and worked. Pat & Dad went to play golf. Pat made 3 birdies on the 1st 9 holes, he only used a driver or a putter, if it was less than 75 yards he used the putter. I think he's ready for the Pro tour.

Pat returned and we went to Walmart, OMG, it was a mad house, with it being Friday and Memorial Day weekend. Made our purchases and got out of there. Had to get the fixin's for the brocolli salad I'm making for Saturday dinner at Mom & Dad's.

The day's go by so fast, before we knew it it was time to visit Mom & Dad for happy hour.

Returned home and watched TV. Later...................

No comments:

Post a Comment