Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday-La Luz

I woke up at 6:50 and had to meet Mom & Dad to walk at 7:15. Drank a quick cup of coffee, dressed and took off to walk 2 miles. I took Blaze walking with me today and he was a real trouper, I carried him just a little ways on the last lap.

Got home and went to work. Today I worked longer than I should have, but with a holiday coming up I had to get things done.

I received some very sad news today. A girl I work with at Central lost her Dad today. He was a young 51 years of age. My heartfelt sympathies go out to her and her family.

I've included a picture of our RV site in La Luz. The RV park is just 1 mile from my Mom & Dad's.

I forgot to post this picture of Blaze's girlfriend at the chili cook off so here it is. You know he likes the tall, slim girls.


Above is a picture of Pat and Blaze at the cook off dressed to show off Blaze in his riding garb.

As you can see not much went on for Thursday. We did go to Mom & Dad's for the normal happy hour. That's it for today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment