Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday - On the way to Colorado Springs

Awoke early, drank coffee and watched old "I Love Lucy" reruns. Left Espanola around 6:45 am. Didn't take too long to get out of New Mexico and into Colorado. I was expecting mountains right away when we entered Colorado but we saw a lot of plain prairie with nothing (I mean nothing)growing. We did see some mountains way off in the distance with some snow. Arrived at the RV park. It is beautiful. The sites are very nice, with lots of trees and so well manicured. It's the nicest place we have spent so far. I'll send a pic of our site soon.

Once we got the RV set up I went to work. I had worked some along the way returning calls and answering e-mails. While I was working Pat was trying to get the Dish TV to work. He finally snagged someone nearby to help him. Well......I finished working and now it's 6:00 o'clock here and we just now got a picture on the TV. They worked on the dish for 4+ hours. WOW! I believe the manual says you can get this set up in 15 minutes. (right!)

Hopefully, we won't have this much trouble in the future. I think it's because of all the trees. Well I fed Blaze and now he's ready to play ball.

Not sure when we'll eat as Pat has just now offered his new found friend and knight in shining armor a beer. I think he deserves more than that.Is this a nice guy or what? I believe our dinner will be somewhat later.

As you can see the fun never stops.........

No comments:

Post a Comment