Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday & Tuesday - Espanola, NM

Nothing much happened on Monday. I worked then read a book while Pat played on the computer.

We waited all day for the Dish Network guy to come and install everything so we can have TV. He arrived about 4:30 to see what he would need and then came back around 6:00 to install. We have TV, yeah!

Pat watched TV and I went to bed to read.

Tuesday doesn't seem like much of anything either. I'm working and Pat is trying to figure out the Dish TV. I did walk first thing this morning, took Blaze with me on the 1st lap and then did the last 2 laps alone.

We'll get ready to leave early in the morning on our way to Colorado Springs. It's 200+ miles from here so most likely won't arrive there until around lunch time or later. Our plan is to stay there for 2 weeks.

Till Wednesday or Thursday........

No comments:

Post a Comment