Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday-Espanola, NM

Went for my walk this morning and it was a harder walk than La Luz as it's up hill for the 1st part of the lap, went 3 laps. It was a good work out. This is a pic of Blaze watching for me while I'm on my walk.


As we have no TV reception Pat plays a lot of games on the computer while I'm working. After lunch we drove to Los Alamos and visited the Bradbury Science Museum. Los Alamos is the town that made the bomb that brought WW II to an end. Los Alamos is a pretty town on top of a mesa. Here are some pics of the area, it was overcast and windy.







Got back to the RV and started reading another book (I've already finished reading 1) Pat fixed spagehetti for dinner, then we pulled some old video tapes to watch.

Pat is going to ride to Taos tomorrow while I work. I'll get to go to Taos this weekend and I'm hoping to visit some wineries along the way. Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment