Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday-Bigfork, MT

I've posted a couple of pics on our drive to Bigfork.



Today we woke up to 51 degrees and some clouds. I worked a little then we headed to Kalispell to a Walgreens for my meds and a washateria to wash our sheets and towels. I do all other laundry in the RV.

Then we traveled closer to Glacier National Park looking for another RV park where Pat could get TV reception on the dish. We checked out 2 places then drove back to Bigfork and stopped at the grocery store.

Back to the RV to unload laundry and a few groceries. I logged back into work while Pat played with the Dish antennae. Then viola he got hooked onto a satellite and we have all the stations we normally view. These are a few pics of why so difficult to get reception.



Here's our new home...





This is our cherry tree.


I'm glad we're not moving as I like this RV park even though they don't have laundry facilities. It is very very quiet here. More to follow in the days to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment