Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday, Bigfork, MT

Woke up Sunday and as I was taking Blaze for his morning walk I noticed the sign on the RV office window "Huckleberry Muffins $3.00 a plate". Well I couldn't get Blaze back to the RV fast enough. I got my $3.00 and bought 3 huckleberry muffins (plate). So before breakfast Pat and I each had a huckleberry muffin. I can't really describe the taste, it's sweet and tart.

After breakfast and piddling around the RV we drove into town to walk the main street. I purchased a small jar of Wild Huckleberry preserves made right there in the shop. I can't wait to have the preserves on my toast in the morning.

Here's some pics of the downtown main street.







The above picture is showing the water rushing into the lake/marina in town.

After our visit to town we came back to the RV and vegged out. We're hoping to go to Glacier park tomorrow but looks like there are storms coming in so may have to wait until Tuesday. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment