Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday-Sturgis, SD

Well today is Friday. Took Blaze for a long walk before beginning work. When I got on the computer my Outlook was having a problem so had to call my IT man for help. It took a while but finally got to start work around 10:00. I didn't get as much work done today as I would have liked but there is next week.

Later in the afternoon we decided to have happy hour at a few bars in town. You can't come to Sturgis and not visit some of the local flavor. Our first bar stop was the Full Throttle, talk about flavor, there was a burro in the bar just walking around. He actually came up to me in the bar and nibbled by foot. See below the pic of my new buddy with a foot fetish.


Yes that is a buffalo and Truck cab behind me in the bar. Here's my buddy.


After our drink at the Full Throttle we drove out to the Buffalo Chip but it wasn't open so back into town we went to the Knuckle Saloon. We each had a drink there then back home to grill a steak for dinner.

Watched a little TV then off to bed. During the night I woke to hear it raining. No wonder its so green here. Pat did talk to the RV park manager and he said that it is usually not this green here but they have been having lots of rain this year but just came out of a ten year drought. There's hope for Texas yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment