Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wednesday

This morning I blogged using my IPad. So cool! I went golfing with Pat and the gang. No I didn't play golf but did get to drive the cart at times. Had my phone and IPad with me so could handle business. It was great to be outside, the morning started out cool but then warmed up. It was a fun time. Got home and worked. Pat showed Cindy how to trim her dog using the flo-be while giving Blaze his hair cut. Happy hour at Larry and Cindy's then home to watch Survivor. We'll be moving to Garner State Park on
Friday. We'll spend a week at Garner then on to Marathon to meet up with the BWM club riders at the end of the month. I'll keep you posted. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. We went to Garner last November. It is a really nice park. Have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete