Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday

What can I say about Monday other than it was OMG WINDY.  Got up just like a regular work day, showered, washed and styled the hair, put on make-up and dressed in shorts.(so cool)  Took Blaze for a walk around the RV park. Got back to the RV closed the door and BAM the norther blew in.  Got back to the RV in the nick of time.  Pat & I went to HEB and Walmart wearing shorts (brrrr).Got back to the RV and I didn't go outside again. I worked and Pat played a game on the computer for 2 hours straight.  If you know Pat that's a long time for Pat to sit still in one place unless he's watching NASCAR.

Watched TV, no Food Network or HGTV, can you believe it???  The wind just blew & blew & blew.  Hopefully tomorrow I have more to blog about.  Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment