Friday, April 15, 2011

Thursday

All our friends loaded up and left this morning for the Chili Cook Off in Seguin.  We'll miss them.  I worked most of the morning (had trouble my with my VPN connection).  Pat washed a load of laundry at the camp's washateria and found things around the motor home to  work on.  I e-mailed Wallgreens in Fredericksburg to renew my prescriptions (I love the internet).  At 1:30 made our trip to Wallgreens and Wallmart.  Our outing for the day. I started reading a book today. I'm hoping to read more now that I have more time.  Cindy gave me 4 books before she left.  I guess I won't need to add any books to my IPad for a while as brought several books with me to read.  This evening was uneventful, no happy hour with friends.  Looking forward to Friday as we will head to Garner State Park. On the road again. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment