Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday & Turesday - Plymouth, CA

Monday I worked until I had a late lunch and then it was off to the pool to swim, sun and read.  Pat joined me for while and we even tried out the huge hot tub.  Back to the RV to watch TV.  Nothing  much else to tell.

Tuesday  I worked for a while and then we were off to find a Walmart so Pat could get an ink cartridge for the printer.  We found a Walmart in Jackson and then drove back to Sutter Creek to visit the downtown shops.  We quickly found out that most of the shops were closed on Tuesday so may have to go another day to hit the shops that were closed.  We were in luck as there was a wine tasting establishment open with wine tastings from 3 different wineries in the area, one of the winery's was my favorite, Gold Hill.  I already knew all the Gold Hill wines so tasted the red wines from the other 2 wineries, Sierra Ridge Winery and Le Mulet Rouge (the red mule) (sounds better in french, huh?)  The Lady pouring our wine was a lot of fun and I ended up buying a Sierra Ridge Syrah.

We stopped and ate at the mexican food restaurant in Plymouth as we heard they served good mexican food.  We were disappointed and should have known better (Hello! we're in California).  It was not the good Tex-Mex food we are used to.

When we got back to the RV I received a work call so took care of that and then to the pool.  I stayed about an 2 hours with Pat visiting for about 45 minutes.  Came home to tend to my blog.  I don't think we are doing anything exciting tonight, just the usual.  TaTa til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment