Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday - Prosser, WA

I worked in the AM while Pat went grocery shopping at Walmart  and other  stores.  After  working I went to the swimming pool to catch some rays and read a book.  I'm really loving the pool.  Pat joined me at the pool and then we went to eat lunch.  After lunch Pat decided it was time to taste more wines and he was up to tasting white wines.  I was ectstatic.  Before our tasting of wines Pat took me for a ride to show me the upper layer of Prosser.  This is at the top of hill overlooking Prossing.  It's all dry and nothing growing but wheat. 






This is above the Prosser area where we are staying.  If you read the board above it explains the areas all around.  Now we are looking down on Prosser from above.







We visited 3 wineries in Prosser not far from the RV park that had not been open before our prior visits. I bought one more bottle.  Would have like to have bought two, but contained myself.

Below is a nursery that is full of gorgeous plants, flowers, you name it.  They are costly but beautiful.  The hanging baskets run form $100 and above.








This is some kind of tree they are building out of  ?????? (some kind of man made materials)  Everything inside was very expensive like the outside.

We enjoyed our happy hour outside the RV this evening and tomorrow we're on our way to Portland, Oregon.  Pat told me we will have 3 heated pools where we are going.... Looking forward to that....




No comments:

Post a Comment