Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year - January 1 and 2, 2012

Sunday……..Drove to La Feria, leaving Kingsland about 7:30.  We’re meeting up with several friends at the Kenwood RV resort and Mom & Dad have also decided to join everyone for the month.  We arrived at La Feria and got parked, then Mom & Dad pulled, Lynn was next and then Larry and Cindy.  Mike and Lynette are already here and Mel and Bebee are expected tomorrow.  I understand there are others that I haven’t met before but know everyone else coming.  There should be a total of 18 when all arrive.   The sites are very close and narrow at this park but there is an enclosed swimming pool, an exercise room a billards room, rec room, laundry, etc.  I started reading “The Help”.  It’s hard for me to put down.  Pat retired about 8:30 with Blaze and I following about 9:30. 

Monday……….Got up had my breakfast then out for the morning walk by 8:00.  It was cold this morning around 38-40 degrees.  Mom had planned on walking with me but when I went to get her she was just drinking her first cup of coffee…. So off I went.  After making the walk, explored all the amenities.  Later it was off to HEB to load up on fresh veggies as I’ve been dieting since yesterday.  (That’s a day and half and so far so good.  LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment