Monday, December 12, 2011

Tuesday through Sunday 12/6 to 12/11 Georgetown, TX

I have been remiss in blogging as don't feel like we are still traveling since so close to home.

Tuesday.... Pat and I had Dr's appointments and then back to the RV and work.

Wednesday..... I worked most all day.

Thursday.... I had an early Dr's appointment and blood work, left the RV about 6:45.  After my first Dr. appointment went to my office and worked.  Felt like old times.  Pat and I have decided that we will return to Austin and home in March with me going back to work in April.  Pat and I then had Dentist's appointments, so met there and then both driving back separately to the RV, me in the car and him on his BMW.

Friday...... I worked then later in the day we went to a cycle shop in Georgetown and to HEB.  Wohoo.

Saturday.... I got up early and drove to Temple to get Samantha and go shopping.  I have completed all my Christmas shopping and Sam and I have planned our Christmas dinner so I think we are set.  Mom and Dad will be joining us at Samantha's for Christmas and then will be in Kingsland for New Years Eve.  It should be a wonderful holiday.

Sunday...... I drove home from Samantha's about 9:00 am and then got ready to go to the BMW Christmas Party.  It was a lovely party and good to visit with all the BMW riders.  Steve and Claudette were at the party, so nice to see them again, this is the couple we had dinner with while in Placerville, CA. They are back at their home in Lago Vista.  Pat and I did pretty good at the White Elephant gift exchange.  He got a cover for the BMW and I got a nice bottle of wine.

Till the next blog.......

No comments:

Post a Comment