Friday, March 9, 2012

3/4/12 to 3/9/12 Austin & Georgetown

Sunday...... We arrived at our home in Austin around noon and just hung out at the house.

Monday..... Got up early and went to work while Pat got to work on fixing the steps into the RV. It was an all day job getting the steps fixed. I made my hour walk in the neighborhood and enjoyed the sunshine.

Tuesday.....I worked and Pat took the RV in to have serviced and inspected.  We didn't get the RV back until late in the afternoon so didn't get away from Austin until around 6:30 heading to Berry Springs RV Park in Georgetown.  The lady at the RV park was thrilled to have us back (actually she was thrilled to see Blaze again-she loves Blaze).

Wednesday.......I worked in the morning.  Pat went into Austin to meet with Steve Beck, a friend from PSI, to see about having a pond dug on his property.  After working in the morning I headed into Austin to get my hair colored and cut.    It's overcast and rainy today and the future forecast is for more of the same only colder.

Thursday.....I worked and made a quick walk around the RV park in the afternoon before it starting raining and the cold front blew in with the temp going from 73 down to 43 in a matter of minutes.  (Don't you just love Texas weather?)

Friday.... Woke up to 42 degree temp and rain today.  I worked on the Blog this morning since it's been weeks since I last blogged.

It's supposed to rain most of today and the weekend.  I'll be working and staying dry and warm... Till next blog.......

No comments:

Post a Comment